What is dyslexia definition ?
Dyslexia is basically an inability to learn specifically in reading. Although a person may have average intelligence. It is difficult to recognize words, and to learn the words of lectures . dyslexia meaning refers inability to learn words and words related to words. Disease is detected for the first time while in school and any academic can improve significantly with initial assessment and intervention.
The underlying mechanism of this disease is problems in the ability of the brain to process language. In children dyslexia with numbers are increasing day by day.
There are two types of cognitive impairment:
· Related to language process
· Related to visual processing
It is Mainly characterized by difficulties in oral memory, phonetic awareness, and oral processing speed, reading difficulty because sometimes seizures or strokes are acquired in adulthood.
It is usually diagnosed through disciplinary memory, spelling, reading and vision tests. It is found that Dyslexia assistants are good for analytical thinking, insights, investigations and exploring different strategies.
• Disgrafia, Diskakulia, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder or Auditory Processing Disorder can sometimes be mistaken for difficulty reading.
Here we Discuss about:
· Symptoms of inability to learn
· Reason of inability to learn
· What to do in inability to learn ?
· What Don’t do in inability to learn ?
· The best food for inability to learn
· Bad food for inability to learn
· How dyslexia test?
· Medicine for this disease
· Other suggestions
What are the symptoms of difficulty reading?
The common signs and symptoms of dyslexia can be based on:
Problems occur At the School-
• Talking is delayed
• Slow sound of new words
• Difficulty remembering numbers, letters or colors.
• Problems playing in singing
• Difficulty remembering the sequence of things or events, but an excellent long-term memory.
• Problems in identifying equality and differences
• Difficulty in spelling and announcing new words.
• inability to read as expected for age
• Lack of flow
• Poor view
• Trouble finding the right word to use
• Has no interest in activities that involve reading.
Although individuals have a high IQ, they are not able to perform academically well.
In old age problems-
• Read and write slowly
• The problem of understanding expression is not directly explained in the sentence
• Problems with memory
What is the cause of the difficulty of reading?
The most common cause for dyslexia is genetic factors. Some risk factors for dyslexia include:
• Birth of delivery
• The baby loses weight at birth.
• Exposure to drugs, nicotine, alcohol, and others causes changes in fetal brain development during pregnancy.
• Defective parts of the brain that cannot understand reading.
• Inability to learn is a family history.
What should be governed by the difficulty of reading ?
In addition to a child with dyslexia, parents and teachers need to play a role in the disorder:
• Praising the child helps to strengthen your self-confidence and overcome learning difficulties.
• Get the child’s homework done on the computer because writing can be difficult due to inconsistencies.
• Visual learning ideas to help a child feel better.
• Avoid asking the child to read aloud as potential misunderstandings can cause discomfort.
• Don’t punish the child for forgetting those things.
• Do not pressure the child to do more writing.
Parent’s duties –
• Assess the symptoms and evaluate the disorder for better treatment.
• Identify other child’s abilities such as logical thinking, art or dance and support all those activities.
• What are the things to avoid in order to manage dyslexia?
• Do not see any vision because it is not a vision related problems
• Do not punish the child for his or her inability to understand and comprehend.
• What is the best food for difficulty reading?
Here are some of the best foods to fight for dyslexia:
Lack of fatty acids has played a role in developmental diseases such as dyslexia. About 60% of the brain is made up of fat and has a big role to play in the proper functioning of the brain. It has been shown that high levels of omega-3 fatty acids make it a particularly important contributor to improved memory and the ability to read into docosahexaenoic acid. Some of the best sources of healthy fats include tuna steak, mackerel, wild salmon, chia seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, avocado and anise seeds.
Vitamin B family:
Vitamin B deficiency has created many nervous symptoms. Some of the main symptoms include hemorrhoids, slow emotional response and poor coordination, poor memory, depression, anxiety, learning problems, emotional turmoil and mood swings. Foods such as spinach, mushrooms, almonds, tuna, salmon, avocado, broccoli, onions, slians, carrots, brown rice, egg beans, and such pulses.
Magnesium rich foods:
It is seen that magnesium deficiency is showing symptoms like poor attention span, learning difficulties, poor coordination, country and instability. It can be supplied with vitamin B6 in nutritious food, 6 fruit seeds, cough, cheese seeds, nuts etc.
Foods rich in vitamin D 3:
A role in promoting the effective promotion of healthy brain vitamin D3 and the antioxidant release of neurotransmitters such as dopamine and norepinefrain. It helps to concentrate for a long time. Eggs and fish, the best sources of vitamin D3, also help keep the sun warm
Progressive memory and focus are essential which are important in neurotransmitter control. Lack of oysters can be associated with shrimp, crab, lobster, mushrooms, peas, nuts, pumpkin seeds and other foods.
play a major role in providing essential amino acids such as protein Elinin, Troyptofan and tyrosine, which are needed to improve care and learning. The most recommended foods rich in protein are peas, nuts, quinoa, tuna, salmon, eggs, peppers, pork and broccoli.
Iron deficiency in children has shown a change in brain development and activity, which affects consciousness and behavior. Iron is important for activating people and getting good attention. Chicken, powdered, powdered, yolks, and olives are some of the wonderful foods.
What is the most food cause difficulty reading?
- Trans Fat
- Sugar and Fructose
How dyslexia test
• Inability to learn test for Children
• Inability to learn test for adults
What are the drugs for difficulty reading?
- There is no Drug or medicine for dyslexia .
- Vision therapy is not also effective to treat dyslexia .
What are the tips for managing reading difficulties?
- Sound sleep may keep your mind and brain calm and cool.
- Do regular exercise .